kellanknits-banner">

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My Secret Pal Strikes Again!!!

Wow...I made out like a bandit today from my secret pal!!! Here is what I saw when I opened the "squishy" package I got in the mail today:
I couldn't wait to dig in...and I did!

Isn't this wonderful....I am so excited to use this Fiesta Yarns Rayon Boucle in colorway Moroccan. I got a great shoulder scarf pattern for this yarn...you will see coming up.

I think this is so me!!! I am going to pin this on my knitting bag for everyone to see!

Here is a picture of the THREE great patterns my pal got me...I am so lucky. That one on the left is what I will use the Rayon Boucle for...yeah!

Look at this cute book!!! I can't wait to read it! FUN!

This is probably the simplest gift I got but it is the one I am most happy with. You all know I have been having major trouble with my sock adventures well this is really going to help I think!!! Posted by Picasa

I am truly blessed! I have a great secret pal! She paid attention to everything I like AND GOT IT FOR ME!!! Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home