kellanknits-banner">

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I am on a mission...A mission from GOD!!!

I have found something that I have to have!!! I need it, I want it, okay I want it more then I need it. It is a Vespa ET4. I want one that I can paint pink like in this picture:

My Mom is getting one (the cute blue color) but I want my own!!! I also found this really cute blog all about scooters or "scoots" as they are called. This is Crystal Water's blog called Girl bike. I love it!!! You can bet I am going to start saving up ASAP!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kellann said...

Lynette, you can't be wrong; I think I should have it too! How many more votes can I get?!?!?

Maybe my husband will read this and get me one....yeah, right!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I think you should have it, too! And I think you NEED it more than want it, definitely.

Kellann, if you want me to write to your husband and tell him you need this scooter, let me know. Thanks for the mention of my web site (although it is girlbike, not bikegirl... )

7:28 AM  
Blogger Kellann said...

Thanks Crystal, sorry about the link mistake! I fixed it for you! I am working on my husband slowly but surely!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home