kellanknits-banner">

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

WOW..Look what I got!!!

Look what I got from my KR Secret Pal. I think she was reading my mind!!! I am so into felting wool right now and that is just what I got. 3 Balls of Noro Kureyon in gorgeous color # 74 (I LOVE PINK and GREEN) AND the book Felted Knits by Beverly Galeskas. I am so excited!!!!

Here is a close up of the yarn...isn't it beautiful?!?!?!

Look what else I got a really cute pad of paper with a magnet on the back (it is going right up on my frig) and a set of adorable coasters (perfect for right next to my computer). I am so happy; thank you so much secret pal!!! You are the best! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! I was worried it was NEVER going to get there! I went online to check the tracking # and found out it was just delivered. I'm a total dork, not even thinking about Easter with no mail on Good Friday and the fact that you may have been traveling, I'm SO glad it got there today when you were in town! WOO HOO! :) Enjoy! Also, the notepad looked like your pic on the profile, all attitude and flippy hair! Love that! Hope you're not tired of noro yet.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home