kellanknits-banner">

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I am a sick woman!!!

Oh no, what is that in that LYS bag?!?!?!

That's right it is 3 more balls of Noro Kureyon in color 95. Now I know I am really sick. At least now I can make a BIG bag out of all of my Kureyon! I couldn't help it, it was the same dye lot as the 3 balls I got on e-bay...I HAD to get it! Posted by Hello


PS: "Classy Knits" lady I didn't buy this from your store. It was two bucks cheaper at the "Bead and Yarn Studio" and I got 15% off!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your goodies are FINALLY on their way to you! The box went out priority late this afternoon, so look for it either Friday or Sat. I sure hope you like what I sent!! I had SO much fun shopping, I keep finding other treasures I'll just HAVE to get! Hope you're enjoying shopping for your SP too! Later Gator, BTW, can't wait to see what you do with the dying yarn! Do you use the kool-aid or actual dies???

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, duh, I forgot to sign my comment,

YOUR SECRET PAL! Hey, it's late, I'm tired, not thinking too clear. Time for bed, but I have too many blogs to read!!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

That is great yarn!! Have fun using it. :)

7:30 AM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Hey there, I know what you mean about the Noro Kureyon #95! Can't wait to see what you knit up with it.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i made a wonderful sweater from that colorway. enjoy enjoy.

if you would like to see my version

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home