kellanknits-banner">

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Booga Booga!!!

I am very happy with how my first Booga Bag has turned out!!! I think the yarn that I dyed looks really nice! As you can see I didn't felt it very much, I didn't want another mini felted bag like with my Sophie! I can't wait to start on my next bag. Posted by Hello


If my secret pal is reading this I think I have a few clues for things I need (more like want). I could really use a chibi (I saw a cute pink one on someones site and I fell in love!) and I am in love with the "Two Old Bags" patterns named: Lucy bag, Mother and Daughter Bag, Flower power, and Jilly bag. None of the stores in my area sell these wonderful things so I would have to order online (which it totally cool with me :) But I thought this would be a neat way to make a "wish list!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura.Y said...

once again u got my drooling..:) very very nice.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

That is a great bag!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home