kellanknits-banner">

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What I have Been Up To!

Here is the Booga Bag that I have been working on. It is made out of my Kool-Aid dyed wool that I got from E-Bay. I am very happy with the way it is turning out! I am about half way finished!

Well I finally got the yarn for my Karabella poncho. I got a good deal on 20 balls of Patons Bella on E-bay....I am an E-bay machine!!!

20 Balls....hehehehe!

Look what I got in he mail today!!!! 3 Balls of Noro Kureyon is the best colorway there is 95!!! I can't wait to make another Booga Bag! If knitting is a sickness....I don't want to be well!!! Posted by Hello


I am also super excited that I got my Secret Pal yesterday...and I got a good one! I can't wait to start buying goodies for her!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura.Y said...

Very nice stash! :) How long did it take you to felt the sophie bag? I'm about to start but I think I'll have a problem when it comes to felting.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home