kellanknits-banner">

Monday, January 31, 2005

Stitch Markers = Art!

Look what I made from the tutorial on the "Knit Power to Peace" blog. They are little photo stitch markers. Now I know these are not pictures of my own finished projects, and I don't want to upset anyone, so what I did was I wrote the name of where I got the picture so when people ask I can tell them where to find the patterns...fun huh? The socks and the "Fuzzy Feet" are from Knitty and the little bag is from, of course, Booga J's blog, and it is called the "Booga Bag".

Here is a picture of how cute they look on my project. Now I have a little picture to show people what the project I am working on will look like when I am done!!! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger illanna said...

Those are SOOSOoOOOO super cool! Thanks for the linkback! I love the idea of putting what the UFO will look like! So Cool!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Home's Jewels said...

Very cute!! I love it!

10:37 PM  
Blogger PoppyBoutillier said...

oh! i so did those too. i love them! i snagged people's awesome images as well & used them for my markers.
yours look awesome

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home