kellanknits-banner">

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Help Me Please!!!

I think I am doing something wrong!!! Here is my first clog...this is a top view. See how it is reverse Stockinette(I think that is wrong).

Here is the work up close, on the top of the clog. Reverse Stockinette...the knit side is on the inside and the purl side is on the top.

Here is the back side of the clog. That long oval hole is what I will later stitch up to make the sole. Do you see the little bit of Stockinette stitch hanging out there....is that right?

Here is what the inside of my clog looks like. I think I may have flipped it inside out somewhere...I am not sure, can anyone help me?!?!? PLEASE!?!? Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am making these clogs right now in the women's large and i think i keep messing up on the 2nd row of the inner sole of the clog because at the end of the row i end up with only 22 stictches left when i need to still knit 28 and then m1 k1! help me! did this project work out for you?

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am the same perosn above with the question if you have any helpful hints my e-mail address is ashleyp_@hotmail.com. any help is much appreciated thanks!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home