kellanknits-banner">

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

"Kell what are your favorite colors?!?!"

Here is what I ended up with...I made the handles for my Sophie bag out of some left over Lambs Pride (from my pink clogs) and I made a square of the pink so I can make a little flower after it is felted.

Now did anyone else get a mini bag after they felted it.... I think I went a little crazy with the felting. My bag is tiny but REALLY cute! I am happy with how it turned out but I think I will watch a little closer next time so I don't end up with an adorable mini purse!

After I took this picture I did some tugging and pulling so now the bag is in a little better shape. I love how the green looks after it was felted!!! Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger vi said...

it is very very cute! and the flower will just make it
vi

6:07 PM  
Blogger Laura.Y said...

sophie bag looks really good. I like the colors, very spring and cheery. Flowers with a little ribbons and beads will look good with it? :)

12:11 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

That looks great! I can't wait to see what it looks like with the flower on it. :)

1:59 PM  
Blogger Casey Maura said...

Hi! I've been reading your blog for a few days, and just wanted to comment on how cute your purse is! I love the colours, and the felted texture is just great. ;) Now I want to knit up a felted bag!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home