kellanknits-banner">

Friday, June 24, 2005

OKay, Okay...I AM alive!

Wow it seems like I haven't posted in, like, forever. Here is a quick update. I have had almost no time to knit lately but I have been working on my Lelah Top and I hope to get it finished ASAP!!! Here is a picture of what I have so far...not much, but a start.
Here is Lelah

I am using Bernat Cottontots in Strawberry. I now know I should have used a smaller needle to start with but this is going to be an "inside the house top." Posted by Hello

I also need to make a yoga mat bag soon so I will have to keep you all posted on that as well! I think I am going to use the pattern in Stitch and Bitch Nation but I am not sure as of right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kellann said...

I do love cotton now!!! I think I am going to have to cut the tabs off of my bag and sew them back on in the right spots:( I don't like those two words, cut and sew. YUCK!!!

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm alive too! Your SP bi-monthly box is in the mail FINALLY! It should get there before the weekend so if you go out of town, hopefully you'll get it first! LOVE the link to the link on the lelah top, wow! Hang in there with the first sock, I've now got ONE sock and just can't seem to make myself do the other one yet....I'd rather felt...
--enjoy! love, your sp!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home