kellanknits-banner">

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Something ELSE I want....

I have been trying to get a copy of the Vogue Pattern for the Rose Trellis bag that was in the Winter 2004/2005 issue of Vogue Knitting. I can't get a copy of the magazine and Vogue wants like 3.00$ for a black and white copy of it. THAT IS SO LAME!!! If someone has it and doesn't need it any longer I will buy the magazine from you or maybe a scanned copy. I would really like it in color!!! Here is a link to the Rose Trellis Knitalong.

I just think it is sooooo cute and I love all of the modifications that people have done on the knitalong. Too Cute! E-mail me if you can help me out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I think I still have the magazine, but will have to dig through my pile of mags to see. I'll let you know!
Christine
aka Knitting Virgin

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you gotten a hold of this pattern yet? if not, email me at yourstitchmarkersp [at] yahoo [dot] com.


;)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home