kellanknits-banner">

Friday, August 12, 2005

What Kind of Yarn are YOU!!

You are Novelty Eyelash.
You are Novelty Eyelash.
You are very of the moment, hip, and happening. You
are often seen wrapped around someone's neck.
Some see you as too flashy and ultimately
shallow, but you are having too much fun to
notice.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I like to think that I am a little more classy then "Novelty Eyelash" and I don't think I am too shallow. I wa the first out of 115 people to take this quiz to get "Novelty Eyelash".....great! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, I ended up as "Dishcloth Cotton"! That is pretty scary, considering I did spend most of my vacation time whipping out some fun washcloths for gifts...egad!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home